BIKE FLEET LIST, post June 1993
1.Red Elswick CURRENT 1059 Zorin
2.Good Peugeot Elan Racer CURRENT
3.Ladies Peugeot Racer (Loan) J. Watkins
4.Cream/Brown Girls Racer (Epsom) cannibalised, frame dumped
5.Big Black Racer, solid tyres removed by college
6.Yellow Racer Crick Road Parts removed, frame removed
7.Blue Falcon Racer, centre pull bks cannibalised, frame dumped 1193 Moonraker
8.Red Hercules Ladies town bike Sold (D. Williams) 1319
10.Blue Peugeot Racer cannibalised, frame dumped
12.Green Puch Ladies Racer (RSL1) removed by college
15.Blue/Brown Ladies Racer Sold (Brasenose)* £10
16.Burgundy Sit Up and Beg disposed of
17.Suman's Mountain Bike cannibalised, frame dumped
18.Green Ladies Bike, SEF prize cannibalised, frame dumped
19.Raleigh Racer, broken frame cannibalised, frame dumped
20.Raleigh Racer, 19 NSE cannibalised, frame dumped
21.Dk Green Hun Bike (RSL2) stolen
Post Office Bike Donated
23.Gold & Stars Ladies Bike cannibalised, frame dumped
25.Blue Ladies lightweight cannibalised, frame dumped
26.Dk Blue BSA cannibalised, frame removed
27.Orange small ladies Racer Sold (C. Williams) fell apart £5
28.Black Puch Gents Racer cannibalised, frame dumped
29.Black Mountain Bike cannibalised, frame dumped
30.Blue Rod Brake Gents Bike Donated to J. Fraser Esq. , now stolen
31.Red Scorpion MTB Sold (friend of E. Maynard) £20
Wak Racer Sold
33.Red Racer (Grocke) Sold (friend of B. Fox) then stolen £10 **
34.Black Peugeot ladies' racer temporary; replaced then removed
Town Bike NSE moved
36.Glen Bowman Racer Sold (R. Threllfall) £40
37.Orange Gitane Racer, Paul Wyer cannibalised, frame dumped Little Nellie
38.Silver town bike, Paul Wyer Sold (M. Staubwasser) £20
39.Black town bike Sold (P. Stevens) £10 cannibalised, frame dumped
40.Professional MTB black donated to D. Skeet
42.Shopper, Dawes cannibalised, frame dumped (Assynt)
43.Boys' Raleigh Racer, white cannibalised, frame dumped
44.Girls' Raleigh Prima, pink cannibalised, frame dumped
45.Red Peugeot Racer (Wyer) Sold (M. Wozica) £35
46.Challenge 12 Bullet Racer cannibalised, frame dumped
47.Marlboro Ladies Bike cannibalised, frame dumped
Ladies' Bike Redbridge tip Sold
50.Ladies' Raleigh Caprice, Lilac cannibalised, frame dumped
51.Green Shopper Tory Boy stolen
52.Blue Ladies BSA Justin Brierley Sold (A. Hadden) £15
53.Purple Ladies' Town Bike (Wyer) Sold (friend of J. Hyde) £20
54.Green Ladies' Town Bike (Mekleburgh) Sold (L. Reeves) £8
55.Lightweight Grand Prix Racer Black donated to N. Charnley
56. Violet Trakatak Ladies' MTB Sold (
57. Silver Al Carter Profesional MTB cannibalised, frame dumped
59. Vindec Atlantic Gents Blue Sold (G. Henderson) £15
60. Outback 2tone blue ladies MTB Sold (A. Loveridge) £25
61. Yellow Gents British Eagle MTB Sold (E. Bennett £15) Rob Simpson. Later abandoned.
62. Black Ladies' Roadster vandalised, then dumped Rosa Kleb
63. Blue/red Gent's Town Bike stolen!
64. Brown/Blue gent's Dawes racer Sold (M. Cook £20). Later abandoned.
65. Yellow and pink ladies MTB Sold (K. Wong) £30
66. Light coloured Claud Butler donated to J. Fraser Esq
67. Usher gents single speed disposed of in
River Cherwell nr.
68. Nicholson Green Shadow MTB stolen!
69. Halfords Commuter consigned
70. Muldrew Peugeot MTB cannibalised, frame dumped
71. Chris Walker Black Racer cannibalised, frame dumped
73. Suman Screwdriver MTB stolen!
74. Black sit-up-and-beg disposed of
75. Small ladies' Triumph McAvoy stolen!
76. Blue McAvoy cannibalised, frame dumped
78. Short Bike, Fraser Rob Simpson, free of charge
79. Red and White, L&F based at Elsevier – stolen! Papillion Soo Soo
80. Shogun MetroCity hybrid stolen!
81. Whiteley cannibalised, frame dumped
82. Haddad's Brown
84. Blue Racer Iffley cannibalised, frame dumped Scaramanga
86. McAvoy donation (light colour racer) disposed of
87. Red BSA racer Stolen!
88. BSA sit up and beg (found by Polly) disposed of Achille Aubergine
89. Frankenbike cannibalised, frame dumped
90. Windsor Racer, skip in
91. Rudge ladies town bike removed from
92. Eastbury old silver/blue racer stolen!
93. Freelance Regency
94. Dave mountain bike
* sold Dec 1998, cycle noted abandoned near Folly Bridge Inn July 2000.
** noted abandoned in vandalised state at Littlemore ring road underpass February 2001.